We would like inform you that our Company is in possession of data relating to you, acquired also verbally, directly or through third parties, classified as common data by Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
1. Type of data, purposes and processing methods. We process your personal identification, fiscal, economic, commercial, financial and insurance data which are necessary to carry out the provision of goods and services or contractual obligations, ongoing or future, as well as to allow our Company to run the following activities concerning:
– Warranty and technical support before and after sale. - Sending of information and promotional material related to the company - Statistical analysis for Marketing purposes and surveying of satisfaction level. We do not have any of your data classified as sensible (article 4 letter d of the Code) or judicial (article 4 letter e of the Code). The data will be processed through the use of tools and procedures suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality; the process may be carried out both by using hard copies and by using electronic instruments, for the entire duration of the pre-contractual and contractual relationship and even after the completion of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
2. Provision of Data.
With regard to the data needed to comply with the obligations established by laws, regulations and community legislation, or provisions issued by Authorities which are legitimated for this purpose by law and by supervisory and control bodies, failure to provide the data from your part leads to the impossibility to begin or to continue the relationship, according to what is necessary for the implementation of the relationship. Regarding any optional data, failure to obtain them will be assessed by us from time to time and it will lead to consequent decisions, based on the importance for our organization of the data requested and not provided.
3. Areas of knowledge of your data, communication and dissemination
The following categories of subjects may become aware of your data, if they are appointed managers or entrusted with the processing, on the basis of precise provisions:
-managers, directors and auditors. -Clerks. -Bookkeeping and invoicing clerks -Clerks involved in the marketing and distribution of goods and services -Other employees if appropriately appointed -Agents and sales representatives Your data may be communicated by us; this sentence means to make one or more subjects aware of the following:
– Subjects that are our consultants, within the limits that are necessary to carry out their tasks at our organization - Subjects which need to access your data for purposes ancillary to the relationships between you and us, within the limit strictly necessary to carry out auxiliary tasks (citing by way of example: banks, commercial information companies, debt collection agencies, credit insurance agencies and carriers).
– Subjects that can access data due to laws, regulations or community rules in force, within the limits established by such rules
The data, whose processing purpose is shown in paragraph 1, will not be disclosed except for:
– obligations arising from the application of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003
– data related to personal data of our “retailer” customers and for which it was issued the consent to the publication and dissemination through our website.
4. Your rights
Below we show a summary of article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise against us the following rights:
– obtaining confirmation on the existence of personal data concerning you, even if they are not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
– Obtaining the indication of the origin of personal data, as well as the purposes and methods of processing - Obtaining the indication of the logic applied in the data processes carried out with electronic instruments; - obtaining the updating, amendment or, when interested, the integration of data; - obtaining the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law; - obtaining the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data whose storage is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; - Obtaining the certification that the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the blocking were made known, also regarding the content, to those to which the data were communicated or disseminated, except in cases where this fulfilment is proved to be impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the right being protected; - Oppose in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as pertinent for collection purposes; - Oppose in whole or in part to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5. Holder and data controllers of the processing The Holder of the processing is BABBI SRL single-member company subjected to direction and control of BABBI GROUP Spa – Via Caduti di Via Fani, No. 80 -47032 – Bertinoro (FC) – Italy. Phone: (+39) 0543 448598- Fax (+39) 0543 449010
Following the regulations established by Legislative Decree 196/2003, below we provide information about the use by the Company of the personal data.
1. Type of processed data We process your personal data, defined by law as common, and your sensitive data that may be included in the CV we received at our company.
2. Process purpose Your data are processed for the purpose of assessing your application for possible employment at our company.
3. Process methods The data processing for the purposes mentioned above takes place in a lawful manner and through the use of tools and procedures suitable to ensure their security and confidentiality and may be carried out on paper or electronic media.
4. Data supply The data were freely provided by you.
5. Areas of knowledge of your data, communication and dissemination The data will be known by the processing person in charge. The data will not be disclosed. If you gave your consent, in order to complete the assessment of your application it could be necessary to communicate your CV to consultants or external organizations specialized in personnel recruitment.
6. Your rights Contact directly the Data Controller by written communication or telephone call to verify your data, to make them integrate, update or correct and / or to exercise any other rights specified by Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003..
7. The Data Controller
The Data Controller is BABBI SRL single-member company subjected to direction and control of BABBI GROUP Spa – Via Caduti di Via Fani, No. 80 -47032 – Bertinoro (FC) – Italy. Phone: (+39) 0543 448598- Fax (+39) 0543 449010